My Calling to Hurt People.

4:32 PM



My Calling to people who've been hurt... 

I challenge you, this day to give up trying to fix the person or situation. 

I challenge you to truly forgive and accept that it's out of your control. 

I challenge you to let God's plan, no matter what, be well with your soul.

I challenge you to pray blessings over them and the situation.

I challenge you to surely allow yourself to be free. Free from the control of pain and anger. 

I challenge you to genuinely love like Christ. 

I challenge you to allow yourself to die to yourself and be OK with the things to come. 

I challenge you this day, to pray for the holy spirit to overwhelm you and your enemies. 

I challenge you to remember that you're just as sinful and human.

I challenge you to trust God and know that He alone, can break the chains and strongholds.  

I challenge you to doubtlessly know and BELIEVE that God CAN change ANYONE and ANYTHING.

I challenge you to pray for God's POWER. The same power is in you that raised Christ from the dead is in YOU. 

I challenge you to live GREATER. 

Philippians 3:8 // "I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord."  

I challenge you to take things one day at a time.

This is a letter for me, from me. I now challenge you to pray for me...


Go to www.CitylightCharlotte.org if you need to talk and pray with someone. The team would love to pray with you and for you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images